|Fast & Reliable Delivery Service|
Order Now For FREE Delivery on
Thursday 15th September 2016
A large proportion of heat loss from a property is through the windows. Thermal roller blinds keep the heat in, reducing your heating bill and your carbon footprint. They are often referred to as energy saving blinds.
Our thermal roller blinds are made with a high performance fabric which has a metallic fibre woven into it. The metallic fibre effectively reflects heat back into the room. The fabric manufacturers estimate that a saving of around 15% can be made on heating costs.
The front of the fabric has a soft quilted finish giving an added sense of warmth. It allows a little light through.
Our thermal roller blinds are hand made and come with a metal chain control in a chrome, gold or nickel finish. They are made with an aluminium bottom bar in a brushed or gloss white finish or a fabric covered bottom bar. They also come with a position stop device for the chain control which stops the blind from rolling past the desired point.
For child safety, all our roller blinds are supplied with a chain safety link and a chain tidy.
All our roller blind fabrics are cut using ultrasonic cutter rather then conventional blades. This results in a superb edge finish which prevents fraying. The cut is extremely accurate and no other cutting method can compare to ultrasonic technology.
Our thermal fabric is also available in vertical blinds.
- High performance thermal fabric, reflects heat back into the room
- Energy saving - helps to reduce heating costs and carbon footprint
- Flame retardant - suitable for commercial use
- High quality mechanism
- Position stop device for chain control included
- Child safety link for chain control included
Your Options: (Select from the drop down menus)
- Aluminium bottom bar - brushed or gloss white finish
- Fabric roll direction - standard or reverse
- Chain control position - left or right side
- Metal chain control - chrome, gold or nickel finish
- Child safety chain tidy - face or recess fix
- Remote control option available
- Bottom up option available
- Screw pack - options for all fitting types
Material Flame retardant thermal fabric
Control Sprung chain mechanism with left or right side operation
Brackets Steel brackets with white plastic bracket covers
Maximum width 250cm
Maximum drop 340cm