If DIY is just not your thing then call us to book our Measuring & Fitting Service
Our Measuring & Fitting Service covers London, Brighton & Hove and everywhere in between. It's carried out by our own expert staff.
Take a look at some of our latest installations on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Our Measuring Service
What To Expect
1. The process begins with a friendly conversation over the phone. We'll give you an idea of price and suitable products and options.
2. We'll then arrange a Measuring Appointment that suits your schedule. On the day we'll notify you by text to confirm our arrival time so that you don't have to wait in half the day!
3. Our Advisors will come equipped with samples of the actual blinds (not just swatches) so that you can see the high quality and finish of the blinds as well as the colours and other bespoke options. With their experience, our Advisors will be able to offer practical solutions and design advice to help you make the right choices.
4. They'll take accurate measurements to ensure your blinds will fit perfectly. And they can show you how the blinds will be positioned and how they'll be attached.
5. Following the appointment, you'll receive a written quotation with itemised pricing for the blinds and our Fitting Service. Your quote will be valid for 3 months to allow sufficient time for you to decide whether you'd like to go ahead.
Our Fitting Service
When it comes to installing your blinds, we provide an efficient and hassle-free service. Our Fitters are professional and friendly and will clean up afterwards, taking away all the rubbish. It's safe to say that it's not your typical tradesman experience!
We are members of the British Blinds and Shutter Association and operate to the highest standards of quality and workmanship.
We carry Public Liability Insurance of £5 million.
"Excellent and efficient service from start to finish. I am very impressed with the way The Blind Shop arranged the measuring and fitting. Friendly and thorough service. End result I'm really happy with the blinds they installed."
- Lorenzo, London
Typical Measuring & Fitting Costs
|Number of blinds
|Measuring & Fitting cost
The above prices are for standard residential fittings. There may be additional costs (e.g. removal of existing blinds, programming of motorised blinds, fitting into tiles, etc.) but these will be itemised. Please contact us for more details.
In London we cover all postcodes and are regularly visiting all areas inside the M25.
In the South East we cover the postcodes of BN, TW, CR, RH, SM, and parts of KT, TN, BR, DA, GU.
We are regularly visiting customers in Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Horsham and Guildford.
For certain postcodes (ones that we don't often visit), we may need to charge a supplement for each visit.
Our service is expanding all the time, so please contact us if your property is outside these areas - we may still be able to help.
For commercial projects, both large and small, we provide a tailored Measuring & Fitting Service. For more information, please click here.