The Blind Shop supplies blinds for commercial projects as well as large domestic projects. We are an independent company with a reputation for excellent service, reliability and value. Most of our blinds are manufactured by us in our factory on the Sussex coast. Our contemporary range includes venetian blinds, roller blinds, vertical blinds, roman blinds, pleated blinds and motorised blinds.
We work with architects, interior designers, property developers, contractors and facilities managers to advise on, supply and fit blinds for offices, residential houses and apartments, schools, hotels, galleries, restaurants and shops.
Our Complete Service for commercial projects and large domestic projects is tailored to each project.
What To Expect
- We can advise you on suitable products, assessing timescales, budgets, and aesthetic and functional requirements, to provide a solution that meets your needs.
- We can attend design meetings to ensure concealment systems and electrical and control requirements are allowed for at the design phase of new build and refurbishment projects.
- We can provide accurate costings and detailed quotations at competitive rates.
- We can work within short lead times to measure windows and fit blinds and to agreed schedules.
- We can provide on-site surveys, risk assessments, method statements, and operation and maintenance manuals, where required.
We are proud members of The British Blind and Shutter Association, an indicator of our high standards, quality, service and fair trading.
We carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of £5m.
You can see examples of commercial work and large domestic projects on our gallery page.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.