Vertical blinds are perfect for bi-fold doors and tight clearance situations. They compact quickly and neatly to give minimum obstruction and maximum view.
Our vertical blinds have contemporary sleek styling. They have a chrome chain linking the louvres and a chrome chain to control the angle of the louvres. They have a white cord control to open and close the louvres and this is weighted to keep the cord hanging neatly.
Our vertical blinds come with a slim white metal track and commercial grade runners for smooth and reliable operation.
Our blackout vertical blinds block the light and create total privacy. They are made with a good quality blackout fabric. The front of the fabric has a soft-textured finish to create a warm and cosy feel to the room.
Our blackout fabric is also available in roller blinds.
- Suitable for long runs and big drops - up to 4 metre length, up to 3.4 metre drop
- 89mm wide blackout fabric louvres, keeps the light out
- White cord control for opening and closing
- Chrome chain for louvre angle control
High quality mechanism
Your Options: (Select from the drop down menus)
- Stacking of louvres - left or right side or centre opening
- Chain control position - left or right side
- Fixing brackets - top or face fix or extendable face fix
- Screw pack - options for all fitting types
Louvres 89mm wide blackout fabric
Sewn in louvre-weight to keep louvres hanging straight
Finish Bottom chrome chain linking louvres
Controls White cord control for opening/closing with weight to keep cord hanging neatly
Chain chrome control for angling louvres
Choice of right side or left side controls
Track White metal 4.5cm deep x 2.5cm high
Stack/Opening Choice of right side, left side or centre opening of louvres
Maximum width 400cm
Maximum drop 340cm
Brackets Metal with top and face fixings