|Fast & Reliable Delivery Service|
Order Now For FREE Delivery on
Wednesday 21st December 2016
Vertical blinds are prefect for bi-fold doors and tight clearance situations. They compact quickly and neatly to give minimum obstruction and maximum view.
Our vertical blinds have contemporary sleek styling. They have a chrome chain linking the louvres and a chrome chain to control the angle of the louvres. They have a white cord control to open and close the louvres and this is weighted to keep the cord hanging neatly.
Our vertical blinds come with a slim white metal track and commercial grade runners for smooth and reliable operation.
Our Basics range of vertical blinds are a simple and cost effective way to dress your window and to provide privacy and sun protection. It comes in a modern palette of colours to suit a range of interiors.
The fabric is a lightweight commercial grade material that allows some light to filter through. The colour of the fabric is seen from both the front and back of the louvres.
Our Basics range is also available in roller blinds.
- Suitable for long runs and big drops - up to 4m length and 3.4m drop
- 89mm wide lightweight fabric louvres in a range of colours
- Provides privacy and sun protection
- Allows some light to gently filter through
- White cord control for opening and closing
- Chrome chain for louvre angle control
- High quality mechanism
- Offers value for money
Your Options: (Select from the drop down menus)
- Stacking of louvres - left or right side or centre opening
- Chain control position - left or right side
- Fixing brackets - top or face fix or extendable face fix
- Screw pack - options for all fitting types
Louvres 89mm wide lightweight commercial grade fabric
Sewn in louvre-weight to keep louvres hanging straight
Finish Bottom chrome chain linking louvres
Controls White cord control for opening/closing with weight to keep cord hanging neatly
Chain chrome control for angling louvres
Choice of right side or left side controls
Track White metal 4.5cm deep x 2.5cm high
Stack/Opening Choice of right side, left side or centre opening of louvres
Maximum width 400cm
Maximum drop 340cm
Brackets Metal with top and face fixings