Vertical blinds are perfect for bi-fold doors and tight clearance situations. They sweep back effortlessly and compact neatly providing minimum obstruction and maximum view.
Our vertical blinds have contemporary sleek styling. They have a chrome chain linking the louvres and a chrome chain to control the angle of the louvres. They have a white cord control to open and close the louvres and this is weighted to keep the cord hanging neatly.
Our vertical blinds come with a slim white metal track and commercial grade runners for smooth and reliable operation.
Our thermal vertical blinds are made with a high performance thermal fabric which has a metallic fibre woven into it. The metallic fibre effectively reflects heat back into the room, reducing your heating billls and your carbon footprint. The fabric manufacturers estimate that a saving of around 15% can be made on heating costs and that's why they are often referred to as energy saving blinds.
The front of the fabric has a soft quilted finish giving an added sense of warmth. It allows a little light through.
Our thermal fabric is also available in roller blinds.
- Suitable for long runs and big drops - up to 4 metre length, up to 3.4 metre drop
- 89mm wide high performance thermal fabric louvres, reflects heat back into the room
- Energy saving - helps to reduce heating costs and carbon footprint
- Flame retardant - suitable for commercial use
- Full choice of opening style - all louvres to either side or centre opening
- White cord control for opening and closing
- Chrome chain for louvre angle control
- High quality mechanism
Louvres 89mm wide flame retardant thermal fabric
Sewn in louvre-weight to keep louvres hanging straight
Finish Bottom chrome chain linking louvres
Controls White cord control for opening/closing with weight to keep cord hanging neatly
Chain chrome control for angling louvres
Choice of right side or left side controls
Track White metal 4.5cm deep x 2.5cm high
Stack/Opening Choice of right side, left side or centre opening of louvres
Maximum width 400cm
Maximum drop 340cm
Brackets Metal with top and face fixings