Designed & Made By Us
'Proud to be part of the British design and manufacturing industry'
Our Designs, Our Factory
We're really proud to be part of the British design and manufacturing industry.
For over a decade we've been designing and making blinds in our factory, nestled between the beautiful South Downs and the Sussex coast. We use custom made machinery and tools combined with traditional hand methods to create each bespoke blind.
Our blinds are designed in-house, with a philosophy of creating modern, functional blinds. We focus on the details, from the sustainable kiln dried timber used in our slats, to the shape and feel of the toggles. You won't find frills or fussy details here, just simple design that works.
We manufacture high quality blinds for the domestic and commercial market. Many have cited the quality of our blinds to be better than that of John Lewis and we certainly feel we are in a different league to our competitors. We're meticulous in our production and quality control, ensuring every blind is tested before being carefully packaged for dispatch.
Here are just some of the features which set us apart from others.
- Fabric that is cut using ultrasonic cutters to create an edge seal which prevents fraying - far superior to conventional blade cutting
- Roller blinds made with metal chain controls and supplied with position stop devices that stop the blind from rolling past the desired point
- Technical fabrics that have specific performance functions as well as looking good
- Somfy motors in all our electric blinds
- Custom designed packaging to ensure your blinds are protected during transit